Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Studios: Weaving & Fibers

When i started out the new semester i was kinda sad because i wanted my break to last longer. When i actually got into going to my classes i was beyond excited when i went into my weaving and fibers class. Our first project we built our looms. Then we warped it (added the vertical yarn to the loom). By far this is my favorite class i have taken so far. I am excited to see what i can create in this class. while searching for fun fiber projects i stumbled on thewool and the gang blog. they have some amazing photos of fibers, weaving, and yarn. The shop is pretty amazing also (i wish i could afford some of that stuff because it would be amazing to knit!)









Images weheartit.com

Peace & Love...
Fibers & Warmth..
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment